Regular Walk Schedule
A range of walks offered throughout the year
- Walks of various lengths, providing for a range of abilities.
- Held in beautiful areas within approximately 3/4 hour drive from the GPO.
- They may include picturesque bush land settings, beaches and historical areas (some may be on private property).
- All walks are pre-planned and pre-walked by the leaders.
- Walk durations are 1 1/2 hours, 2 hours or 3 hours and cater for beginners to experienced walkers - or those returning from an illness or injury.
- A hot weather policy is in place.
- Long Walks - up to 5 hours on Sunday (fully catered).
- All fees to be paid in advance.
- Casual walkers may pay on the day.
- Refunds given in exceptional circumstances only.
- Walks are not transferable to the next semester.
- Download the Course Application/fee listing here
- Please note all fees include membership and 10% GST (prices as of June 2014).
What to bring/not to bring on a walk
- Comfortable lace-up shoes or boots with a good tread.
- No desert boots.
- Walking poles if you normally use them.
- Comfortable loose clothing.
- No jeans as they retain too much water when wet.
- Sun cream and a hat if warm.
- Jacket and wet weather gear if the forecast is for rain.
- A change of clothes (and socks) left in the car is a good idea.
- Small backpack containing at least 1 litre of water.
- A light lunch or snack (tea, coffee and fruit will be supplied).
Details & Contact
A Walking for Fitness and Pleasure program promoted
by ‘Life. Be in it’ SA
For further details contact ‘Life. Be in it’ on 8362 2150
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enventive (formerly Life Leisure Events Management)
creates, plans and deliver events for stakeholders as well as
manages Life. Be in it. in South Australia
Site Sponsored and Managed by
All artwork copyright © 1975-2017 Alex Stitt unless otherwise specified.
Copyright © Recreation Australia Limited 1998-2017
Licensed to Life. Be in it.™ International Pty. Ltd.
All rights reserved in all forms.